Just wanted to share some news with everyone. On Monday, the company Cole worked for went out of business. They told everyone to pack their things and go home. So he's now looking for a new job. Wish us luck!
We're doing fine. I've picked up extra shifts this week, and for the rest of the month for that matter. We're taking this time to take stock of what is essential and cut out any extras. To simplify things. We're really counting our blessings right now- that we have a decent savings, that we have food storage, that I have a job that can help us pick up the slack and that Cole can be home while I'm at work.
Thursday, June 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
So sorry--We will be praying for you guys, and hope Cole lands a new job soon.
Thanks so much for the jewelry--I love it!!
Post a Comment