Telena was a teddy bear for Halloween. She was actually Cole's teddy bear. A few years ago Cole's sister made him a pair of footy pajamas (they're so huge!) and this year he wore those and carried around Telena. I wanted to get a picture of it, but we were running late to our Halloween party, and Cole said we could get a picture later. I knew as soon as he said it that I wouldn't get it, but oh well.
Friday, December 04, 2009
Telena Halloween
Telena was a teddy bear for Halloween. She was actually Cole's teddy bear. A few years ago Cole's sister made him a pair of footy pajamas (they're so huge!) and this year he wore those and carried around Telena. I wanted to get a picture of it, but we were running late to our Halloween party, and Cole said we could get a picture later. I knew as soon as he said it that I wouldn't get it, but oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
oh, darn--that would have been a great pic! Fun idea. :)
Post a Comment