We went down to Utah for Thanksgiving so that we could see Simon be blessed by Brian that Sunday. Here's a scrapbook page with the highlights:

We went down on Tuesday and got there that night (we stayed with Maria and Tim). Laura and Brian came over with Simon for a short visit. Then on Wednesday, Maria told us it was free zoo day at the Hogle Zoo, so while she and Tim were at work, we went to the zoo with our niece, her husband and their two kids. It was so much fun and the zoo was like three times as big as the one here in Boise. We stayed at Maria's for Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday- her in-laws (and their dog) were there too and the kids loved playing with them. On Friday Maria, Rylee and I slept in and then hit the Black Friday sales. We went to eight stores in about three hours. A lot of times, Maria would drop me off at one store and then go somewhere else then she'd pick me up and we rotated who took Rylee (who is quite the shopper I must say!). Friday afternoon we went to visit Grandmas. Saturday morning we played on the Wii, then went to IKEA. Saturday night we went to see the lights at Temple Square.

Sunday was the blessing day. Simon looked so cute in his little outfit and it was so fun to be with my sisters again. I could not get enough of that cute little man. He is soooo CUTE! And such a good baby. And I just have to say Laura looked fabulous. I was still in maternity clothes at 6 weeks. And then I had to go shopping for fat clothes to wear for another couple of months. Whatever- she's in her regular clothes. Anyway, we had a yummy lunch with everyone and then hit the road to come back home.
Thanks for having us Maria and Tim (and for putting up with the kids)! It was a great trip!
First page: Template by Yin Designs (free on her blog) and all papers and elements by Shabby Miss Jenn in Remember kit. Alpha by Emily Powers.
Second page: Template by Janet Phillips and all papers and elements by Shabby Miss Jenn in Remember kit.




No comments:
Post a Comment