Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Catch Up Time

Hi all! Sorry it's been a long time with no post... Just kind of felt like I've had nothing to say since we're still in transition moving here to Idaho. Anyway, I'll start this week playing catch up. Just going through pics that I have here, I loved the ones about Mother's Day. And my Mother's Day this year was absolutely fabulous! Everyday should be just like it. We had a good breakfast, I never had to cook all day, I got snuggles with the kids and even got to take a one hour bubble bath in my MIL's huge soaker tub. So nice! And really, nothing beats gorgeous roses and a handmade card from the kids, even if it's only scribble, it means so much. Here's the pictures:




credits: page from Bella album available at www.theshabbyshoppe.com all I had to do was put my pictures in and add the text- so easy.

4 comments:

Elise said...

I LOVE the page! Riley is so beautiful! What a girl! It was so good to catch up! Thanks again for all the help with Gimp - you really are a life saver!

Elise said...

I LOVE the picture of Riley! What a fun big girl she is! It sure was fun to catch up with you! Take care of yourself!

NW Varneys said...

Hey! Welcome back to the blogging world! Good to see ya! :)

Angela S said...

Hey I'm an Arnett from South Shore ward that married a Stone from FW 1st ward. Does Laura have a blog of her own?