Monday, September 17, 2007

Tamara Baird, Photographer?

My sister Laura got married this summer, and she asked me to take their engagement pictures. They turned out pretty good (if I do say so myself). I work by the law of sample size- the more pictures I take, then maybe I'll get 1 or 2 really really good ones. Well they liked a couple enough to send out with their announcements, so I'll count it as a success! Here they are:


Brian and Laura Chapman. The first picture is actually taken in front of my house. They had to squeeze together to get the window out of the picture! I like how the rocks look behind them. After the test pictures at my house, we wanted to go to Thanksgiving Point to use their pretty gardens, but it was a Sunday night and the gates were closed, so we had to hurry and think of a plan B. While we were driving around, we saw this garden in front of a professional building and it was perfect! Love how they all turned out. But I think this one is my favorite:



This says it all: Look at this ring! We're engaged! So we tried to take some more pictures the next day- Monday night, but it ended up rainy and they all turned out dark or the inside ones were washed out from the flash. Anyway, it was fun. Thanks for trusting me Laura and Brian. Oh, I also got to take Laura's bridals. It was only a few days before the wedding and she wanted a couple of her in her dress to display, so we just went to the BYU campus and took pictures. I'll get those edited and up in a few days. Here's one more thing- I made a digital scrapbook page of Laura and Brian:

credits: too many to list! I don't remember alot of them, so I will look them up and fill this in later.

3 comments:

Elise said...

I love it! You did a great job! And I love the scrap page! What a GREAT sister you are!

Megan said...

Can I hire you to take our family picture? ;) Nice work!

NW Varneys said...

Great job, Tammy! At first glance, though, I thought you were with another man! Haha. You and your sister sort of resemble one another, just a little....... :)