Friday, January 09, 2009

Christmas Eve Pictures

Family Tradition: Matching Pajamas and family pictures. Well, this year the kids were not so much matching, but Rylee did get the jammies of her dreams. She had even asked Santa for them- Disney Princess pajamas. So fun. Us in front of the Christmas tree (teeny tiny Christmas tree). I brought the tree with me from Utah because Grandma mentioned that she didn't have one up this year. So luckily I thought to bring one because seriously I did not want to explain to the kids why there was no Christmas tree for Christmas. And then us again in front of the fireplace.
Vintage Christmas. Me, Brad and Laura in 1983. Another Christmas Eve pajama picture. I remember these pajamas. I think Mom made them. They were flannel and so cozy and warm. I wore them until there were holes in the elbows and it was practically falling apart. Thanks for keeping this tradition alive Mom! I love it!Quickpage by Emily Merrit from The LillyPad- Funky Junky Quick Album.

No comments: