What is his name? Cole
Nicknames? None that have stuck
How long have you been married? It will be 8 years in July
How long did you date? 3 months. We were engaged for 6 weeks.
How old is he? 32
Who eats more sweets? Probably a tie
Who said "I love you" first? He did--on the couch in his apartment.
Who is taller? He is.
Who can sing better? I love hearing him sing. I don't know that I sing very well, but I sing (loudly) all the time--mostly in the car.
Who is smarter? Depends on the subject
Who does the laundry? Me
Who pays the bills? We both do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who mows the lawn? He does, but every once in a while I want to and I have to beg him to let me
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives? Whenever we're together he drives
Who is more stubborn? Hmmm. Probably a tie.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me- while watching Superman on TV at my apartment.
Who asked who out first? He did...but I misunderstood the plans and left the date early :).
Who proposed? He did and did a wonderful job. It was at a romantic Italian restaraunt in Provo.
Who has more siblings? I do.
Who wears the pants? Pants? What pants? I would say that he leads the family- he is the head of the house.




No comments:
Post a Comment